Xtreme life DVR hidden cameras are now equipped for up to 4K crystal clear resolution and have a new lower price. Better quality = better value!
We named this hidden camera line Xtreme Life for a reason. These HD hidden cameras are equipped with a built-in battery capable of recording up to 16 straight hours of activity or holding a charge in standby mode for up to 90 days. Plus, with 4K resolution this is about as real-time video as you can get.
Free from wires, Xtreme Life hidden cameras come in a variety of designs for home and business security and offer the flexibility suited for both indoor and outdoor surveillance. Built-in recording provides portable HD video inside of every Xtreme Life DVR system. Select models are supported by the added benefit of night vision recordings.
- HD Resolution up to 4K
- Selectable Resolution 4K-720
- Adjustable frame rates as high as 120FPS
- Indoor/Outdoor Hidden Video Surveillance Systems (select models)
- Long Lasting Rechargeable Battery using PIR Sensor Provide up to 90 days of Standby (up to 16 hours Continuous record)
- Night Vision – Hidden IR Lights Capture Video at Night (select models)
- Time/Date Stamped Files
- Digital CMOS camera with 2160 Image Censor Provides Crystal Clear Captured Video
- Memory Card Recording for Portable, Transferable Storage – up to 128GB
- Easy HD Video Playback Now Capable of Playback on Windows, Apple, Android and Other Platforms
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Xtreme Live hidden cameras are recommended for battery operated, longer life security needs. Use these cameras for night or day, indoor or outdoor security for your home or business.
Integrate security into your business’ bottom line using Xtreme Life hidden cameras. Evidence collection is easier and faster with hidden cameras as most perpetrators won’t change their behavior if they can’t easily detect the camera. Perfect for monitoring the employee parking area, or longer-term office security needs, inside or outside of the office or building.
Xtreme life is also recommended for long-term home and personal security use. Use around your exterior perimeter or fence line to protect your property. Or use for extended and low-cost interior surveillance of your home or personal property.
Xtreme Life hidden cameras are the perfect solution for long-term hidden camera security at a great value. Now is the time to update your hidden camera inventory.
You can’t hide when you don’t know it’s there – a hidden camera sees everything. Making hidden cameras for more than 2 decades, KJB Designs and Assembles in the USA.
- 2280×2160 Effective Pixels
- Sensor Sony IMX326
- CMOS Sensor High-speed
- Video Imaging Funciton
- 1/2.7″ Lens
- IR Filter 940nm
- Aperture F2.2
- 120° Field of View
- Record Resolution: 4K: 24fps | 2K: 30fps | 1296P: 30fps | 1080P: 60fps & 30fps | 720P: 120fps, 60fps & 30fps
- H.264 Video Compression
- Time/Date Stamp
- Up to 128GB memory card capacity (Class XC1) – Confirmed with Toshiba and Samsung EVO
- Adjustable Frame Rate
- 2 Recording modes – Motion and Continuous
- File Type – .MP4
- Operating Temp 32°F – 122°F
- TV or PC Playback
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Up to 16 hours Continuous Battery Life
- Up to 90 days Standby Battery Life
- 9-10 hours Battery Charge Time
- 10,000 mAh Battery Capacity
- DC 5V 1000 mA Input/Output
- 32GB Memory Card
- RCA Video Cable (some models)
- IR Remote
- Quick Set Up Guide
Dimensions: 5” L x 2.25” W x 7.5” H
Weight: 2 lb 6 oz
Xtreme Life DVR can be set up in 5 simple steps.
It helps to have your TV user’s manual nearby since you may need to change video input on the TV used for initial set-up.1. Take the unit from box and ensure you have received all included items.
2. Open the device to insert the memory card into the memory card slot and connect the battery, turning it on after the connection is made.
3. To confirm the device is ready, connect the provided video cable from the unit to your TV video input and create motion in front of the camera to see a live video feed and make a sample recording.
4. Your device is now ready to be placed in the area of desired surveillance.
5. Default recording setting is PIR detection. Once the power is turned on and the device recognizes the memory card, the DVR will begin to record based on PIR detection(see note below).
Special Note about PIR (Passive Infrared) Technology:
Each Xtreme Life™ DVR has a built in PIR sensor that detects levels of infrared radiation, the use of which makes the battery life so long. Everything emits some level of radiation. The hotter an object is the more radiation it emits. Changes in radiation levels are considered as motion by the DVR, which will then turn on and begin to record. The PIR sensor requires very little power, so the DVR will be off even though the PIR sensor is still detecting radiation. When the PIR detects a change in radiation, the DVR will turn on and begin to record. The DVR takes approximately 3 seconds to turn on and start recording.
Zone Shield 4K DVRs use a Menu Setting App to customize the user’s camera settings. Follow the steps and diagram below to set up your Zone Shield 4K Camera settings using the Menu Setting App.