The CMD-BU20LX is a low light camera providing up to 1080P resolution with a wide dynamic range of light technology to provide the most accurate lighting adjustments for capturing clear visiable footage in any situation. Hiding in plain sight is easy with this camera camera system. Simply install one of the button or screw lens covers to blend this high quality low light button camera into its natural environment. Whether the investigation is on-the-move or stationary, the quality of the footage is guarunteed with the CMD-BU20LX.
- Resolution: up to 1080P
- Sensor Resolution: 2.16M Pixels
- Video System: NTSC and PAL
- CMOS Camera
- Built-in image sensor: Progressive 1/2.8 inch Sony CMOS
- Sensitivity: .03 LUX @ F.2.0 50 IRE
- Angle of View: 78.2°
- Video Output: BT656 Data
- Audio Output: 2 Vp-p (MAX) 10 KHz ohms Impedance
- Microphone: 36 db (MAX)
- Power Supply: DC 3.3V
- Power Supply Current: 200mA
- Operating Temp: 14°F-140°F
- Storage Temp: -22°F-176°F
- Dimensions: 1″ x 1″ x 25″ | Cord: 4.5 ft
- Weight: .35 oz.
- Compatible wit hPV-1000EVO3
CMD-BU20LX features the ultra-secure connection which mean this camera is only compatible with the PV-1000EVO3. This model DVR allows you to select the video resolution up to 1080P. Playback the videofeed on the DVR or view live or remote playback with the PV Cam Viewer app. If WiFi is available where the camera is being set up, using the iP wireless connection allows the feed to be relayed anytime and anywhere a wireless or data connection is available on the paired device.